Area Sales Manager - Central/Eastern Europe
Do you enjoy finding and retaining customers? Do you have the technical background to talk to clients at the table about customized metal products?
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for increasing sales and profits in your geographical area.
What you are going to do
You will identify new opportunities with existing customers and build relationships with new customers.
- Active support of the customer base;
- Acquiring and developing new customers;
- Communicating with the internal sales team, who support you in the back office;
- Discussing the customer's needs and wishes in a solution-oriented manner in order to be able to offer a customer-specific solution;
- Conduct negotiations at various decision-making levels.
Who we are looking for
The key to success in the role of Area Sales Manager at Kersten, is the combination between sales talent and technical know-how.
- A completed vocational training or degree in the commercial/technical field;
- Initial professional experience in field sales, preferably in a steel/aluminium company;
- Your way of working is both service- and success-oriented
- You have a competent and confident manner in order to be able to properly pick up your contact person;
- Above all, you bring a lot of joy to sales!
What we offer
We offer an independent and challenging position in a thriving international company with an excellent market position. The employment conditions package is competitive and attractive.
The future begins with your response. Therefore, we look forward to receiving your application for the position of Area Sales Manager.
To vacancy overview
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and are you excited by this position?
MORE INFORMATION OR APPLY DIRECTLY
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Or give us a call for more information: +48 44 731 34 24. Ask for Damian Wasik.