Are you an experienced welder looking for a new challenge?
Then read on quickly.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced welder to perform various qualified welding tasks.
At Kersten you will work together with your colleagues on the most amazing curved structures all over the world. No two days are ever the same! You will weld curved structures for architectural projects, heavy offshore foundations, 3D curved roller coaster structures, you name it....
What you will do
You have a versatile range of tasks that may differ for each project or product.
- You will read technical drawings
- You will perform welding work independently.
- You mainly weld MIG/MAG, but you may also perform welding work with submerged arc welding machines. (Depending on the application, the welding work is NDT examined with ultrasonic and X-ray).
- You will move products using lifting equipment, including overhead cranes.
This is where you will be working
We would like to welcome you to our construction team. A nice enthusiastic club of colleagues. Most work takes place in our construction hall, which is equipped with modern welding equipment, cutting robots, etc. Working together with your team on the most amazing constructions!
What we ask of you
For this position, we are looking for someone with experience who can work independently. Therefore we ask the following of you:
- You have experience in MIG/MAG welding (135, 136)
- You have experience or interest in Submerged arc welding
- You are collegial and enjoy working with your team
- You have a no-nonsense mentality
- You are quality oriented
- You have no problem working in 2 shifts
Education level (indication)
- LTS / VMBO Metal
- LBO/MBO Technology.
This is what you can expect from us
You can count on a fun and varied job within a pleasant team of colleagues. Your salary depends on your experience and education, in addition we have excellent benefits.
Attention for your personal development
We pay a lot of attention to your personal growth and development. How do you develop yourself optimally within your work? Would you like to develop your knowledge further? We offer plenty of room for this. We also regularly organize internal or external training courses which everyone at Kersten can take part in.
To vacancy overview
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and are you excited about this position?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call: +31-(0)478-537111. Ask for Tom Broeders.