Operator CNC cutting portal plasma and oxyfuel
We are looking for reinforcement on our CNC cutting machine. Are you interested?
Kersten has modern machinery including advanced CNC Esab cutting machines. On these machines, plates are cut to size and provided with bevels.
At Kersten, you will work with your colleagues on the most amazing curved structures all over the world. No two days are ever the same!
What you will do
You have a versatile range of tasks consisting of:
- You read technical drawings
- Cutting plates on the CNC controlled cutting machines.
- Finishing welding edges by grinding and milling.
- Moving products using lifting equipment, including overhead cranes.
- You measure the workpieces.
- You will ensure daily maintenance.
You will work here
We would like to welcome you to our construction team. A nice enthusiastic club of colleagues. Working together with your team on the most insane constructions!
What we ask of you
- You have experience with similar machines and cutting processes
- You are collegial and enjoy working with your team
- You have a no-nonsense mentality
- You are quality-oriented
- You have no problem working in 2 shifts
Education level (indication)
- LTS/VMBO Metal
- LBO/MBO Technology.
This is what you can expect from us
With us, you can count on a fun and varied job within a pleasant team of colleagues. Your salary depends on your experience and education, and we have excellent fringe benefits.
Attention to your personal development
We pay a lot of attention to your personal growth and development. How do you develop yourself optimally in your work? Would you like to develop your knowledge further? We offer every opportunity for this. We also regularly organise internal or external training courses which everyone at Kersten can take part in.
To vacancy overview
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and are you excited about this position?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call: +31-(0)478-537111. Ask for Tom Broeders.